You must be logged in to post a review.
This dish is a hearty combination of a few simple but appetizing and healthy ingredients. A few carefully thought elements create a tasty combination of flavors which are tied together with rich extra virgin olive oil.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place the chicken in a glass or ceramic baking dish breast-side up.
3. Process the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and salt in a food processor or with a hand blender until you have a smooth sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken so that every part of the chicken is covered by the sauce.
5. Bake in the oven for roughly 1.5 hours (or until the juices run clear), turning every half an hour and basting with the fluid from the bottom of the baking dish.
Cornish hens with a garlic butter crust, smothered in lemon and rosemary!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!