You must be logged in to post a review.
Yummiest enchiladas ever. Yes, they have goat cheese in them. I know what you are thinking. Goat cheese? In enchiladas? What the what? Give them a try, you won’t be sorry. I promise!
1. Shred or chop the cooked or leftover chicken.
2. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil on medium high heat until onion softens.e
3. Add the chicken, green chilies, and tomatoes then bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
4. Add goat cheese and stir.
5. Add in cilantro and a bit of salt (to taste) and stir until everything is combined, then remove from heat.
6. Spoon about 1/2 cup or more (depending on how you like your enchiladas) of the filling into the tortillas and roll them up. Place the filled tortillas seam side down in a 9×13 pan.
7. Heat the half-and-half and bouillon in a sauce pan over low heat until granules dissolve. Pour over tortillas.
8. Bake at 350ºF covered for 10 minutes then uncover and bake for 10 minutes more. Sprinkle the cheeses on top and bake 5 more minutes. Enjoy! Oh, and this is GREAT to make for dinners when you need to serve lots of people or when you need to take a meal to someone. It makes a lot of enchiladas!