You must be logged in to post a review.
There are not a lot of words that can describe my pleasure with this meal. It combines a quick tomato pan sauce with shrimp, a touch of red pepper flakes, and spinach, all over a marvelous farfalle pasta. Easy, simple, quick, and delicious! Enough said.
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced onion strips, garlic, salt, and peppers. Sauté for 3 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the wine to the pan and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and spinach to the pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. When the sauce and pasta are finished, add the drained pasta to the sauce pan. Gently stir to combine.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the dish. Toss. Serve.
Cornish hens with a garlic butter crust, smothered in lemon and rosemary!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!