You must be logged in to post a review.
A quesadilla with the perfect blend of cheesy, creamy and spicy!
1. In a medium sized bowl stir together chicken, hot sauce, and dressing until well-combined.
2. Spray a skillet with olive oil (I use a Misto bottle) or non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Place a tortilla in the skillet. Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese evenly on top. Spread 1/2 of the chicken over the top. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the peppers and tomatoes. Spread another 1/4 cup of the cheese on top. Top with another tortilla.
4. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until tortilla turns light golden brown and cheese is melted. Flip the quesadilla halfway through the cooking time to insure even heating. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
5. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!