You must be logged in to post a review.
Crispy and easy batter for fish with lemon juice (hake, cod or haddock).
1. Wash and clean fish fillets if necessary.
2. Pour lemon juice onto hake fish fillets and sprinkle with ground black pepper and salt.
3. Put flour and breadcrumbs in two separate dishes.
4. Whisk eggs into a medium bowl.
5. Dip fish fillets into the flour, then into the whisked eggs, and finally into the breadcrumbs.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a medium size nonstick skillet and add fish fillets. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden.
7. Drain oil and place fish fillets on a plate.
8. Serve and enjoy your battered hake fish.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!