You must be logged in to post a review.
Use up those small pieces of tortilla chips in the bottom of the bag with this easy take on enchiladas! We save our bags up until we have enough for this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Grease a 2-qt. casserole. Layer half the crushed chips on the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix half the enchilada sauce with ground beef and layer on top of the chips.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of the beef.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the chips, pour remaining enchilada sauce over the chips, and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
6. Bake for 8–10 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!