You must be logged in to post a review.
Use up those small pieces of tortilla chips in the bottom of the bag with this easy take on enchiladas! We save our bags up until we have enough for this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Grease a 2-qt. casserole. Layer half the crushed chips on the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix half the enchilada sauce with ground beef and layer on top of the chips.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of the beef.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the chips, pour remaining enchilada sauce over the chips, and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
6. Bake for 8–10 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.