You must be logged in to post a review.
A delicious taste of Greece on a stick!
1. Put the chicken into a bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Mix well, coating chicken on all sides.
4. Let chicken marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour, covered in the fridge (or longer if you wish).
5. Thread marinated chicken tenders onto a pre-soaked (in water) wooden skewer.
6. Place souvlaki onto a screaming hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through and has gorgeous golden brown grill marks.
Serve with some dreamy creamy tzatziki and BE HAPPY!