You must be logged in to post a review.
If you are looking for a yummy restaurant-style meal without spending the big bucks, look no further! I could eat Italian food all day everyday, and this is one of my faves!
1. Cook ravioli until al dente (follow directions on the package). Cool.
2. Heat oil to approximately 350 degrees.
3. Dredge ravioli in buttermilk and then bread crumbs mixed with half of the Parmesan cheese.
4. Gently place into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Once ravioli are browned, sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan cheese.
Still have holiday leftovers lingering around the fridge? Put them to good use in these waffle sandwiches stuffed with leftover cranberry sauce, turkey, cream cheese and arugula. Like a Thanksgiving Monte Cristo!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!