You must be logged in to post a review.
All of my kids (even the fish-haters) love these salmon patties. And they are SO easy to make!
They stay moist, they freeze beautifully, and they make a great Salmon Patty sandwich to pack in a lunch. So make plenty for leftovers!
1. Drain salmon thoroughly. Flake it with a fork in a large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except oil) and mix well.
3. Form into patties.
4. Add oil to a frying pan and heat to medium-high heat.
5. Fry patties until golden brown, turning once during cooking.
6. Serve with Secret Sauce (recipe below).
Dana’s Secret Sauce
This sauce is embarrassingly simple to make. But it works great on everything from burgers, to these salmon patties!
Mix the mayo and mustard together well and serve as a dipping sauce or spread.