You must be logged in to post a review.
Healthy and tasty! With options for gluten free, regular (not gluten free) and a combination of both!
1. Brown the group turkey in a large skillet over medium high heat with the steak seasoning and stevia/sugar. Break up the turkey as it cooks.
2. After the turkey has browned lower the heat to medium and add the chopped onion, Worcestershire and vinegar. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the onions soften.
3. Stir in the tomato sauce and cook for about 5 more minutes, to let the flavors combine. If the sauce is bubbling too much turn the heat down.
4. When the meat mixture is ready make your gluten free sandwiches first. I scooped about 1/2 cup of mixture onto my bread, but the amount you use will depend on the size of your bread.
5. Finally, make the sandwiches on wheat bread (if you are celiac make sure to wash your hands after you handle the wheat bread). Serve the gluten free and wheat sandwiches on separate plates.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!