You must be logged in to post a review.
Tasty tilapia topped with a delicious mango salsa comes together in minutes.
1. Begin by heating up a grill pan or regular grill on medium heat. (If you’re using a grill pan, you should spray the bottom with canola oil or olive oil spray to prevent the fish from sticking.)
2. While the grill is heating up, in a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the fish seasoning (olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper).
3. Brush each side of the fillets with the olive oil and lime mixture, and sprinkle a little extra salt and pepper on each side before placing them on the grill or grill pan.
4. Cook tilapia on each side for about 4-5 minutes, or until the fish appears white all the way through.
5. While the fish is cooking, you can prep your mango salsa. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mango, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro together. Squeeze the lime juice over top, and add a pinch of salt over top. Mix all together with a spoon.
6. Once the fish and salsa are finished, heat up your tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add your fish to the tortilla and top with the mango salsa and cabbage (optional).
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!