You must be logged in to post a review.
A yummy stir-fry with chicken and vegetables!
1. Prep all of the vegetables as detailed on the above list.
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Season chicken with a few dashes of salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, patting firmly so they adhere to the chicken.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat peanut oil on high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until golden. This will take about 4-5 minutes.
4. In a saucepan, boil water (1 cup) for rice. Once boiling add 1/2 cup of rice, and cook according to package instructions.
3. Transfer cooked chicken to a plate. Add bell pepper, broccoli, onion, garlic, crushed red pepper if desired, and maybe more peanut oil if needed. Stir-fry until vegetables are just tender, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Return chicken to the pan. Add broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve over rice and enjoy!
These spicy, satisfying tacos are always a major crowd-pleaser. And they’re incredibly simple to whip up!
This homemade version of cheeseburger macaroni is much healthier than the boxed version and it’s also gluten-free.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!