You must be logged in to post a review.
Quick, easy, seasoned baked chicken that you can add to pasta, chill for a salad or enjoy on its own!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Line a baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Makes cleaning up so much easier.
3. Prepare chicken breasts by seasoning both sides with equal amounts of garlic salt, lemon pepper and Italian seasoning.
4. Place into baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until no longer pink.
6. Serve over a bed of pasta and sauce, chop up and mix into some Alfredo sauce, or chill overnight in the fridge and serve over salad.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!