You must be logged in to post a review.
The spicy fish is absolutely delicious with the cool avocado cream. Wrap in a warm tortilla with fresh shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, a sprinkle of sharp cheddar cheese, salsa, and top with avocado cream. Love at first bite!
Place the avocado cream ingredients into a food processor and give it a whirl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap right on the cream, cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready to use. Good for one week refrigerated. Mix well before serving.
For the fish:
1. Mix all rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Rinse and dry fillets with laper towels. Brush fish fillets with half the oil. Coat both sides of fish generously with the rub. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat with the remaining oil. Cook fish in the hot pan (do not crowd) for 4 minutes per side.
3. Remove fish from heat onto a platter, flake with a fork. Squeeze fresh lime juice over fish. Cover with foil to keep warm.
4. Wipe out fish pan and warm tortillas in the pan and place into a bowl lined with a clean napkin or kitchen towel to keep warm.
5. Layer over a warm tortilla; lettuce, tomato, cheese, fish, avocado cream, and salsa. Enjoy!
Flavorful, spicy blackened salmon tacos topped with fresh avocado corn salsa and tangy cilantro ranch dressing made with Greek yogurt. A delicious way to enjoy salmon.
Shrimp (“camarones” in Spanish) are one of my favorite foods to cook. This easy to make relleno sauce complements the shrimp well and goes great with a Lowcountry favorite—rice! The ingredients are items found in most pantries so give this a whirl for a little “South of The Border” flavor.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!