You must be logged in to post a review.
Bacon, ranch dressing, and chicken combine to make an easy, fast, and downright mouth watering meal.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Fry 6-8 pieces of bacon over medium heat until crispy and then drain the bacon on paper towels.
2. Brown chicken breasts in the remaining bacon grease – browning on each side (about 1-2 minutes per side).
3. Cover the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish with 1/4 cup of Ranch Dressing. Lay chicken over the ranch dressing.
5. Top chicken with cooked, crumbled bacon.
6. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup ranch dressing over the chicken and bacon.
7. Top with cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is brown.
The texture is absolutely perfect, creamy and rich. You should start with 1/2 cup of cheese and go from there. If you want it cheesier and richer like me, then you can and should add 1/4 cup more. This is one of those recipes I have pinned to my fridge so that I have it close in those lazy single moments haha.
Have 30 minutes? Then you can definitely make this crazy good recipe using everyday ingredients.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!