You must be logged in to post a review.
A cookie full of pineapple flavor and Greek yogurt that is soft, moist and chewy in each bite.
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer add butter. Then add brown sugar and mix until fluffy.
3. Add white sugar and continue to mix.
4. Add Greek yogurt and continue to mix.
5. Add crushed pineapple and continue to mix.
6. Add baking soda and continue to mix.
7. Add flour and continue to mix.
8. Finally add the vanilla and mix.
9. Drop by teaspoonful onto a lightly greased or parchment paper covered cookie sheet spacing them about 2 inches apart.
10. Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove pan from oven and set it on a rack for 2 minutes. Then remove cookies from the pan onto a rack. Cool and enjoy!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!