You must be logged in to post a review.
This is super simple with the salmon being baked and then you just have to make a simple white sauce to accompany it. I had it ready to eat in about 15 minutes.
1. Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
2. Place the fillet, skin side down on a roasting pan, sprinkle with sea salt and place in the oven. Bake until it flakes apart with a fork, about 15 minutes.
3. While the fish is cooking, place the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Melt and cook until the butter browns. Watch it carefully and swirl the pan as you go, it will turn fairly quickly and you don’t want it completely burnt, just a light brown color.
4. Once the butter browns, add the flour and stir, then quickly add the heavy cream and wine.
5. Stir the sauce until slightly thickened, then remove from heat and add some salt and pepper to taste.
6. Remove the salmon from the oven and serve with a little of the sauce drizzled over the top and use some kitchen scissors to snip a few chives over the top.