You must be logged in to post a review.
I wouldn’t wonder if these muffins end up being the best ever low-carb pumpkin spice muffins you’ve tasted. And definitely the simplest! They are soft, moist and incredibly yummy.
1. Preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
2. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice and erythritol and mix well until there are no lumps.
4. Add the pumpkin and eggs and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Scoop the batter into each muffin cup.
6. Bake for some 30–40 minutes, or until a stick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out almost dry.
7. Remove the muffin pan from the oven and cover with a towel.
8. Let the muffins cool under the towel, remove the towel and the muffins from the pan and serve.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!