You must be logged in to post a review.
Take comfort with a refreshing chicken asparagus soup.
1. Heat up the oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
3. When the garlic turns golden, add the chicken strips.
4. Season the chicken with fish sauce as it cooks. Stir well.
5. Let the dish simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add the onions when the chicken strips are cooked.
7. Once the onions soften, add water.
8. Let the water come to a boil.
9. Add the asparagus into the boiling soup.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Let the soup simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
12. If using dill tips and mushroom oyster sauce, add them now.
13. Add the egg last. Let it cook in the soup for 2-3 minutes as you stir the soup.
14. Cover the dish and turn off the heat. The residual heat should cook the egg well.
Your soup is done! I hope you enjoy this one.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!