You must be logged in to post a review.
Sweet, tangy and chocolate-y!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl mix together your butter, both sugars, eggs and vanilla until it lightens in color (about 2 minutes).
3. In a separate bowl combine your flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. You can sift them first, but it’s not necessary.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed butter mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
5. Scoop rounded teaspoons of dough onto a parchment lined sheet pans, placing them a couple inches apart. Then pat the balls a little flat and bake 8-10 minutes. Cool partially on sheet pan then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
My recipe was adapted from Lovin’ From the Oven that I found on Pinterest.com.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!