You must be logged in to post a review.
A cookie made with the delicious combination of white chocolate and pumpkin studded with tart cranberries!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter, yogurt, sugars and egg. Beat until creamy. Add in pumpkin and vanilla. Beat until well-combined.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Use a spoon or rubber spatula to stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
5. Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn light golden brown then remove cookie sheets from the oven.
6. Allow cookies to cool for two minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
7. Store leftover cookies in an airtight container.
This recipe is adapted from My Baking Addiction.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!