You must be logged in to post a review.
Chewy, sugary, sweet chocolate candy filled cookies. First to go on your baking tray! Gotta make this Christmas!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Combine 1 1/2 cups of sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl. Put the remaining 1/3 cup sugar in a plate and set aside. Pour the warm butter over the cream cheese mixture and beat on low to combine—the mixture won’t be completely smooth yet. Beat in the oil then the egg, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet. When the dry ingredients are partially incorporated, add 3/4 cup of the M&M’s to the dough. Continue mixing until a soft dough comes together.
5. Using a tablespoon scoop out some dough. Roll the dough into a ball and then roll the ball in the plate of sugar. Put the balls onto the prepared baking tray leaving an inch or two between. Flatten the balls of dough with a glass.
6. Bake cookies 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set (not browned!)
7. Remove cookies from oven and press 3 more M & M’s on top. This makes them look pretty!
8. Cool and enjoy with milk or hot chocolate!
Recipe adapted from Joyful Momma.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!