You must be logged in to post a review.
A wonderful trio of chocolate, almonds and coconut!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare two sheet pans with parchment paper or Silpats. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Add the eggs and beat until creamy
4. Meanwhile mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt) in a separate bowl.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix on low speed until you have a thick cookie dough.
6. Add the coconut, chocolate chips and almonds and mix until well combined.
7. Scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared pans, making sure to leave ample room between each, and bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes. (When you take the cookies out of the oven they should still be a bit doughy looking in the middle—they will stiffen up).