You must be logged in to post a review.
Such an awkward day. Which is why, I believe, Thursday dinners should be just … fantastic. And easy. No, I take that back—Thursday dinners should be effortless.
There should be nothing happening Thursday evenings except eating, watching re-runs of your favorite shows, soaking in bubble baths and cuddling with husbands. That is the law of my blog.
Who’s with me?
1. Throw all the ingredients in the crockpot.
2. Let sit on low 8-10 hours on low or 5-6 hours on high.
3. At the end of the day, use a potato masher and gently mash the potatoes inside the crock pot.
4. You don’t have to remove the potatoes, and it should take less than 5 minutes to get a nice, thick, chowder-y mixture.
5. Combine everything well, top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve with warm corn tortillas. Corn tortillas go with everything.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!