You must be logged in to post a review.
Who says you need a shot glass to shot alcohol? If you like this make sure you put it on your Facebook, Pinterest, Love It, Tumblr, and Twitter pages!
1. Rinse the strawberries and turn them onto a paper towel placed in a bowl.
2. Cut the peak of the strawberry where it can stand on its bottom.
3. Cut the top of the berry where the stem is and then with a spoon, scoop the pit out. Don’t scoop too much because your strawberries will be too thin.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave, checking every 30 seconds and stir with a spoon. Before you start dipping the berries, prepare a small baking sheet and line it with wax or parchment paper. Begin to dip the bottom portion of the strawberry and place them on the parchment paper. Once all strawberries are dipped in chocolate, place in freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Take the berries out of the freezer and fill them with a little bit of the vodka.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!