You must be logged in to post a review.
A delicious, healthy, light and fluffly chocolate peanut butter cake topped with a creamy peanut butter frosting. 16 grams of protein and gluten-free!
For the cake:
1. Grease a small ramekin with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the cake ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekin.
4. Place the ramekin in the microwave and cook in 20-second intervals until the cake is cooked through and has risen slightly over the top of the ramekin.
For the frosting:
1. To make the frosting, combine the powdered peanut butter and almond milk until smooth.
2. Spread the frosting on top of the cake and devour!
This deliciously fluffy, vegan cake is perfect for using Thanksgiving leftovers. Aside from the cranberry sauce and chocolate chips, it’s almost entirely sweetened with fruit—truly healthy enough for breakfast! If you haven’t tried baking with date paste yet, this is a great recipe to start with!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!