You must be logged in to post a review.
This “bread” brings together the sugar-soaked biscuits of traditional monkey bread and the childhood favorite: s’mores.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove biscuits from package and separate. Sprinkle each biscuit with mini chocolate chips and push them into dough. Once all biscuits have mini chocolate chips in them, cut them into 1″ bite sized pieces.
2. Next you’ll take your graham crackers and pulse them in a food processor till they are a fine crumb. Either dump the crumbs into a bowl with the biscuit pieces or roll each biscuit in the crumbs separately. The second option, although it takes more time, will ensure that the biscuit pieces don’t stick together. Place biscuits in a Bundt pan.
3. Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat till it’s a thick, golden brown consistency. Pour over biscuit pieces. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, for the glaze, melt mini marshmallows and butter in a saucepan till smooth and creamy. Once the monkey bread is done, remove from the Bundt pan and pour marshmallow cream over top.
5. Let marshmallow cream cool down enough so that you won’t burn your fingers, then dig in!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!