You must be logged in to post a review.
Add some flavor to your coffee.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixer bowl, cream together the butter and sugar and then add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Then mix in the vanilla extract and the espresso powder (if using).
3. Mix in the cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and powder, and flour. Fold in both chocolate chips, marshmallows, toffee and pecans.
4. Spread dough into two log shapes on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Then remove it from the oven and allow the biscotti to completely cool.
5. Use a long serrated knife to slice logs into 1/2 inch thick slices. Return the biscotti to baking sheets and bake a second time to make them more crisp for about 10 to 20 minutes on 325 F (I didn’t do this step because I wanted this biscotti to be a little soft but for the traditional biscotti texture don’t skip this step). Allow to cool before garnish.
6. Drizzle melted white and dark chocolate on the biscotti if you choose before serving.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!