You must be logged in to post a review.
This is the best cutout cookie recipe! Made with cream cheese to keep them chewy and tasty.
1. Combine butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and use a mixer to beat until fluffy. Add sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl combine the flour and baking powder. Then add it slowly to the butter and cream cheese mixture and beat well. Wrap your dough in a sheet of plastic wrap and freeze for an hour or two.
3. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Roll out our dough on a lightly floured surface to 3/8″ thick. Cut out your cookies with cookie cutters of your choice.
4. Bake on greased cookie sheets (or ungreased Pampered Chef Stoneware) for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove them from the pan to a wire rack and cool.
5. Decorate with your choice of frosting and sprinkles.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!