You must be logged in to post a review.
Festive granola for your next funfetti party!
1. Melt butter, sugar and honey.
2. Boil till all sugar has dissolved. Add funfetti cake mix and stir.
3. Take off heat and add oats and cereal to butter mixer. Add sprinkles and mix.
4. Press into an 8×8 ungreased pan.
5. Refrigerate for 5 minutes till set.
6. For the drizzle, melt white chocolate over a double boiler.
7. Add shortening to thin out. Then add funfetti cake mix. Stir till there are no lumps.
8. Drizzle over bars. Set for 5 minutes. Cut and enjoy!
This recipe is a variation of my Honey Granola Bars.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!