You must be logged in to post a review.
These Christmas-inspired cookies are sure to get you in the holiday mood
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter at medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and wait until the butter turns a lovely golden brown color. Remove from heat and cool.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together cooled butter, sugars, eggs, eggnog and vanilla extract.
3. Sift together flour, nutmeg, baking soda and salt in another bowl and mix into the wet mixture.
4. Mix in half of the M&Ms
5. Cover the bowl and chill dough in refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
7. Scoop out 1 1/2- 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie on baking sheet. Place remaining M&Ms on top of cookies.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies are flattened.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!