You must be logged in to post a review.
Pumpkin Butterscotch Granola Bars for fall snacking!
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF and prepare a 9x13x1” pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats and vegetable oil and mix until the oats are well coated.
3. Add the honey, brown sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, salt, and mix to combine.
4. Add the almonds and pepitas and mix in.
5. Add the butterscotch chips and mix in.
6. Transfer the granola to the prepared pan and spread it out over the pan evenly, pressing it down with the spatula.
7. Bake the granola bars at 325ºF for 30 minutes and then press down hard with a spatula.
8. Bake the granola bars for another 20 minutes.
9. Let them cool completely before slicing them into bars.
Easy breakfast sandwich you just cook in the broiler in a few minutes! Also great on a whole grain bagel.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!