You must be logged in to post a review.
Yummy and quick!
1. Preheat oven to 4oo degrees.
2. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease sheet well.
3. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
4. With pastry cutter, cut in cold butter.
5. Stir in frozen blueberries.
6. In small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine buttermilk and egg.
7. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined.
8. Using a little extra flour if necessary, knead dough 10 times. Dough will be sticky.
9. Shape into circle on lined baking sheet and press into a 12 inch circle with fingers, sprinkling with a little more flour if necessary in order to shape it.
10. Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut into 12 wedges.
11. Sprinkle top with sugar.
12. Bake for 20 or 25 minutes until top is golden brown.
This tastes sweeter when allowed to cool.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!