You must be logged in to post a review.
I love pork chops! Especially when they are smothered in brown sugar and crushed pineapple then baked to perfection.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix your salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then, lay your meat on a cutting board and season both sides with the spice mixture.
3. Melt your butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place as many pork chops in your skillet that will comfortably fit. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on both sides, or until nicely browned. You don’t need to cook them through because they will finish cooking in the oven. Then, place them in a large glass casserole dish. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce.
6. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the pork chops, then both cans of pineapples.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Garnish with cherries, optional.