You must be logged in to post a review.
My younger son is a big fan of my Chipotle Orange Chicken and asks me to make it on a weekly basis. Since it’s perfect grilling weather, I decided to make a version of this recipe with chicken breasts that could easily be thrown on the grill.
1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch Pyrex baking dish.
3. Pour orange juice over chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle, then rub mixture onto chicken breasts.
5. Marinate chicken in refrigerator, time permitting, for up to 5 hours.
6. Place chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve marinade.
7. Grill each side of chicken on barbecue until chicken is cooked through.
8. Cook marinade, bringing to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve chicken with marinade.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!