You must be logged in to post a review.
For those of you that have leftover zucchini from your gardens, here is a delicious gluten free zucchini chocolate chip mini muffin recipe.
1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, agave and zucchini.
3. Mix dry ingredients into the wet thoroughly.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour.
6. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin.
7. Bake at 350° for 18 to 22 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!