You must be logged in to post a review.
Nutter Butters and Chocolate Kisses unite to make the perfect bite size festive Autumn treat. I dare you to just eat one.
1. Unwrap the Hersey Kisses and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes on 50% power. Stir until smooth.
3. Using the end of a knife, dab the melted chocolate onto the top of each Nutter Butter. Push the flat bottom of the Kiss into the chocolate and onto the cookie. Place it (cookie side down) onto a baking sheet to harden. Repeat with remaining Kisses.
4. When finished “glueing” the Kisses and cookies together, use the remaining melted chocolate, in the same process as above, to stick the remaining chocolate chips onto the top of the acorns to create stems (see photo).
5. Pop one in your mouth and ENJOY!!!
Succulent pulled pork tostadas topped with spicy yet sweet chipotle caramelized onions.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!