You must be logged in to post a review.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Grain-free, naturally sweetened, light and airy.
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut flour and baking soda. Add to egg mixture and whisk together until batter is smooth.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Heat a nonstick ceramic crepe pan to low heat. Rub pan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Using a ⅓ measuring cup, scoop batter into center of crepe pan and cover with a lid. Heat for 1½-2 minutes or until top of pancake is starting to steam through.
5. Remove lid, flip pancake and cook uncovered for about 30-45 seconds.
6. Repeat with remaining batter. You will get 11-12 pancakes, depending on size of eggs. Serve with butter, maple syrup and fresh fruit.
Why stand in line at a coffee shop or sit in a drive-thru for a poor quality breakfast sandwich when you can have a super yummy one in less than 10 minutes? This is quick, cheap, easy and you probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen. Try it out; once you make these at home, you will never go back.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!