You must be logged in to post a review.
Baked Eggs and Beans: high protein, filling breakfast. Bake these over the weekend, eat a healthy breakfast all week! Only 3 Weight Watchers Points!
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Spray a cupcake tin with cooking spray. I like using the olive oil spray from Trader Joe’s.
3. Break 1 egg into each cupcake space.
4. Bake the eggs for 15 minutes or until they have started to firm up.
5. Take the cupcake tin out of the oven. Layer 2-3 tablespoons of refried beans on top of each egg.
6. Return back to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool. You can take them out of the cupcake tin using a fork.
Store them in the refrigerator. To reheat them, microwave them for 30 seconds.
Serving size: 1 egg and refried bean
WW Points+: 3
Calories 138, Carbs 10g, Fat 6g, Protein 9g
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!