You must be logged in to post a review.
Melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin bread bars drizzled with a maple coconut butter glaze. Gluten-free, paleo, and refined-sugar-free.
For the bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8×8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, and stevia until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking soda.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing it out evenly with a spatula.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is lightly golden.
6. Let the bread cool completely before glazing. Cut into bars before serving.
For the glaze:
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small, microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 5-8 seconds or until the coconut oil is melted.
2. Stir and drizzle the glaze over the bread.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!