You must be logged in to post a review.
Great flavored popcorn for any kind of snack time treat!
1. Pour oil into a pot and add popcorn kernels. This should be enough to just cover the bottom of your pot.
2. Cover with lid and cook over medium heat.
3. Popcorn is done when the popping sound slows and only happens every 4-5 seconds. At that point remove the pot from the heat.
4. Lay out cooked popcorn on a rimmed baking sheet to cool. Remove any un-popped kernels.
5. Melt Hershey’s Hugs in a small pot set over a double boiler.
6. Pour cooled popcorn into a bowl. Pour chocolate over the top and mix.
7. Pour sprinkles over the top as desired and mix until combined. Enjoy!
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Perfect for all of that leftover turkey and stuffing! Makes a great weekend lunch or snack!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!