You must be logged in to post a review.
Until recently, I had never experienced the amazing-ness that is spaghetti squash. I kept hearing others rave about this magical squash, but I kept forgetting to look for it when I was at the grocery store.
Then I caved. My first spaghetti squash recipe was met with great enthusiasm by both my husband and myself. And of course, we are now hooked!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. With a sharp knife, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scrape/remove seeds with a spoon.
3. Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet: bake for 45 minutes. Let squash cool.
4. Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash with the tines to remove strands.
5. In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Saute 1 minute.
6. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, sundried tomatoes, and broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
7. Add peas, grilled chicken, and remaining 3/4 cup of chicken broth. Shake about 1/4 cup parmesan cheese into mixture (just enough to thicken the chicken broth).
8. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes.
9. Serve on top of the squash strands with fresh shaved parmesan cheese.