You must be logged in to post a review.
So yummy and crispy. I will never make oven fries the same again!
Preheat oven to 440ºF (450ºF will work if you cannot control temperature in detailed range, just watch time so the potatoes don’t burn!).
1. Warm oil and garlic in a large, microwaveable bowl for 1 minute.
2. Coat a baking sheet with 5 tablespoons of the warmed oil (try to leave as much garlic behind as possible).
3. Cut potatoes into 8-12 wedges each (varies on how thick you want your fries).
4. Toss potatoes in the bowl with remaining oil and garlic. Wrap bowl tightly with plastic wrap and heat on high for 3-6 minutes until potatoes are translucent around the edges.
5. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley together.
6. Sprinkle spice mix over heated potatoes and toss to coat potatoes evenly.
7. Spread in a single layer on the coated baking sheet.
8. Bake 30-40 minutes, turning halfway through.
9. Serve with your favorite condiment or dipping sauce. I like sour cream and chives!
Oh, this sauce. Drinkable.
This is a healthier version of the croquettes you know and love. Using leftover mashed potatoes they go together in a snap.
Serve Baked Potato Croquettes as an appetizer or as a side dish. Or they can even be a complete meal when served on a bed of Swiss chard, with a drizzle of Romesco sauce and a topping of crispy prosciutto!
A mouthful of a recipe but a fairly simple concept. Potatoes and mushrooms are soaked in a lemony sauce then grilled until they’re crazy tender and juicy. Topped with fresh dill and feta, this is the potato salad of the future.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!