You must be logged in to post a review.
So yummy and crispy. I will never make oven fries the same again!
Preheat oven to 440ºF (450ºF will work if you cannot control temperature in detailed range, just watch time so the potatoes don’t burn!).
1. Warm oil and garlic in a large, microwaveable bowl for 1 minute.
2. Coat a baking sheet with 5 tablespoons of the warmed oil (try to leave as much garlic behind as possible).
3. Cut potatoes into 8-12 wedges each (varies on how thick you want your fries).
4. Toss potatoes in the bowl with remaining oil and garlic. Wrap bowl tightly with plastic wrap and heat on high for 3-6 minutes until potatoes are translucent around the edges.
5. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley together.
6. Sprinkle spice mix over heated potatoes and toss to coat potatoes evenly.
7. Spread in a single layer on the coated baking sheet.
8. Bake 30-40 minutes, turning halfway through.
9. Serve with your favorite condiment or dipping sauce. I like sour cream and chives!