You must be logged in to post a review.
Need a dessert in a hurry? This just takes a few minutes to whip up and 1 hour in the fridge and it’s ready to serve! One of my favorite recipes!
1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Drain peach slices. Slice larger pieces in half to make thinner slices. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract on medium speed.
3. Turn mixer to low and add Cool Whip, mixing just till folded together.
4. Gently fold drained peaches into Cool Whip mixture and spread in graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Eggs guaranteed salmonella free are always available in Budapest grocery stores. I can vouch for it. But in some other locations the eggs may be of less reliable quality and therefore certain things—like homemade mayonnaise—are better left unmade. Mousse au Chocolat, however, need never be foregone, because the yolks in this recipe are cooked.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!