You must be logged in to post a review.
These healthy treats will satisfy any sugar cravings!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and start smashing the bananas into the oats. I like using a potato masher.
3. Line a 13″x9″ baking sheet with aluminum foil. I did not have to butter or oil my foil. The brownie came off pretty easily.
4. The consistency should be thick and easily spreadable. Press it into the baking sheet and spread it out to about a half-inch thickness.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until brown on top.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!