You must be logged in to post a review.
Raspberry-Lemon Millet Muffins (Gluten-Free)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with baking cups or some kind of non-stick spray (you can always use parchment squares if you run out of baking cups).
2. Combine dry ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Melt the coconut butter in a saucepan over low heat then remove it from heat and allow to cool a bit. Mash the raspberries in a small bowl. In another bowl, whisk two eggs, then add honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, yogurt and melted coconut butter. Use a hand mixer on medium speed, and mix until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and use a spoon to combine until smooth. Add muddled raspberries. Measure a little more than ¼ cup of batter into each cup—fill them to just below the brim.
5. If desired, sprinkle with cane, brown, or coconut palm sugar before baking.
6. Place muffins into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!