You must be logged in to post a review.
I will have you know that I made 6 of these milk chocolate chip banana bread muffins and I ate 5 of them. Yes, 5 over this past weekend. I have one more muffin sitting here on a cake stand and I will be not be eating it. So for those of you who have asked, who eats all this food you make? I do! I do! I do!
These are amazing. Just saying.
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF and line muffin tins or spray with nonstick spray. I used a jumbo muffin tin for this.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Stir bananas, milk, peanut butter, and cinnamon in another bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture.
4. Stir in dry mixture until blended. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined. Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!