You must be logged in to post a review.
These lemon-scented blueberry muffins are a perfect way to start your morning!
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Place 12 cupcake liners into the muffin pan.
2. Grind 1/2 cup sugar and lemon verbena leaves in a food processor, until very fine.
3. In a small bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cup flour, the sugar mixture and baking powder. Set aside.
4. Mix together the milk, eggs, 8 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla in a separate bowl.
5. Add the flour mixture to the milk/egg/butter mixture. Fold the mixtures together. DO NOT OVER-MIX.
6. Fold in the blueberries. Put batter into the muffin tin.
7. Make the streusel topping. Mix together 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and nuts. Sprinkle over the muffins.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the muffins are golden-brown. Let them cool and enjoy!
Better than Starbucks makes!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!